Olimp Labs Calcium D3 Forte 1250mg-60Serv.-60Coated Tabs.
CALCIUM D3 Forte is a food supplement in the form of film-coated tablets, containing a high dose of calcium and vitamin D - components having a synergistic action important in many processes in the body.
Scientific studies have proved that:
- is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- contributes to normal neurotransmission
- contributes to normal muscle function
- contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- contributes to normal blood coagulation
- contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- has a role in the process of cell division- contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
|Nutritional information||1 tablet||2 tablets|
|Calcium||625 mg (78%*)||1250 mg (156%*)|
|VitaminD||10 µg (200%*)||20 µg (400%*)|
*NRV - nutrient reference value.
Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, glazing agents - Polyvinyl alcohol, Polyethylene glycol, Talc; anti-caking agent - Magnesium stearate, bulking agent - crosslinked Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, Cholecalciferol - Vitamin D, pigment - Titanium dioxide.
The maximum calcium intake from all sources for adults, including pregnant and breastfeeding women, is 2500 mg (milligrams) per day. The safe maximum vitamin D intake from all sources for adults and children over 11 years of age is 100 µg (micrograms) per day, and for children from 1 year to 10 years it is 50µg.
Recommended use: : 1-2 tablets a day, after a meal, or according to your physician's recommendation. Tablets should be taken with an adequate amount of water.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect. Keep out of reach of children. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.